Luminar Neo is a creative and modern image editing software based on artificial intelligence, which offers the user a set of modern capabilities and tools in addition to the traditional and usual capabilities. With the help of artificial intelligence, many time-consuming and complex processes of image editing have been eliminated, and the user can get the best result as quickly as possible. Among the very important features of this software, RelightAI can be mentioned, which can adjust the light of your images in a completely 3D environment.
The way these feature works is that the software first measures the depth of the image with mathematical formulas and then creates a 3D map for the image. With the help of this map, the user can spread the light as desired in different parts of the image and illuminate a two-dimensional image in a completely three-dimensional way.
It is possible to separate the background from the foreground and light each in some way. Shades and light distribution using this feature are very natural and do not give the user the feeling of being artificial at all. Removing and changing the background of images in this software is very simple and easy, and the user can select the desired objects, objects, and subjects with one click and then remove the background.
The manual selection process of objects no longer exists in this software and the user can select the edges of an object with the help of artificial intelligence. The ability to correct lens defects and remove dirt and white and black spots are one of the most important tools of this software that professional photographers can use well.
Features and features of Luminar Neo software
- Removing unnecessary and unwanted objects and objects from the image such as city power lines and… with one click!
- Clarification and digital correction of lens and camera defects with the help of artificial intelligence
- Creating different effects such as bokeh in different lighting and scenes
- Automating the process of creating masks and editing image layers
- Changing and replacing the sky in different images and changing the mood of the image
- Professional lighting and creating bright shadows and other light-based effects in a fully 3D mapped environment
- Fast sharing of images between mobile and desktop
Luminar Neo software system requirements
Hardware: Windows-based hardware PC with mouse or similar input device
Processor: CPU Intel® Core™ i5 or better, AMD Ryzen™ 5 or better
OS version: 10 version 1909 or higher (only 64-bit OS)
RAM: Memory 8 GB RAM or more (16+ GB RAM is recommended)
Disk space: Hard disk 10 GB free space; SSD for best performance
Display: 1280×768 size or better
Graphics: Open GL 3.3 or later compatible graphics card
Luminar Neo software installation guide
Follow the instructions in the Readme.txt file.
Luminar Neo 1.1.1 (9877) x64
Luminar Neo 1.1.1 (12003) macOS