Luxand FaceSDK enables developers of C ++, C #, Objective C, VB, Java, and Delphi to create 32-bit and 64-bit applications for the web, Windows, Linux, MacOS X, iOS, and Android with heart-based face recognition and face-based biometric recognition.
FaceSDK is used in hundreds of applications to identify and authenticate users with the webcam, face matching in photo databases, automatic face recognition in graphic editors, and face recognition in still images and video streams. FaceSDK can be used to build secure detection control systems, monitoring, and absenteeism. FaceSDK is designed for different lighting conditions and works well in daylight, fluorescence, and incandescent light.
Mobile platform support:
The component supports two popular mobile platforms and allows mobile developers to create apps to identify people using Android and iOS devices.
The existing library can compare different faces and allow you to identify human faces in still images and video streams using a database.
Features and specifications of Luxand FaceSDK component:
- Face recognition and tracking in live video streaming
- Stable face detection independent of light conditions
- Fast and accurate face recognition in photos and videos
- Quick eye detection in photos and videos
- Recognize 66 facial features, smooth face tracking feature in the video
- Automatic gender detection in photos and videos
- Supports any webcam on the market, including MJPEG and IP cameras
- Wide range of functions for manipulating and converting images
- Intel Core i7 or Xeon processor
- 2 GB RAM
- DirectShow – compatible webcam
- IP camera with MJPEG interface (like AXIS IP cameras)
- 256 MB RAM
- 1.6 GHz processor
The serial required to register the component is provided.
Download Luxand FaceSDK 7.2.1
Download Luxand FaceSDK 7.0.0
Download Luxand FaceSDK 7.0.0 Serial for Android Business
Download Luxand FaceSDK 7.0.0 Crack Only
Download FaceSDK 7.0.0 Serial
Download Luxand FaceSDK 6.5.1
file password link