Machine Learning Practical: 6 Real-World Applications is the name of a training course by Udemy site that by working on 6 real applications, introduces you to the science of machine learning in a practical way. Machine learning is a widely used branch of artificial intelligence that can prepare systems for learning by understanding and using specific methods and algorithms. If you have already learned the basics of machine learning, including building algorithms, you can use this course to learn how to work on real projects.
This course shows you what a real Data Science project looks like. During this course you will work on projects such as early diagnosis of diabetes, directing customers to shared products, reducing the rate of decline in finance, predicting customer position using GPS data, estimating future currency conversion rates, fashion classification You will work with Python, predict breast cancer, etc., and learn deep learning techniques.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Work on real Data Science projects
- Use the projects of this course as a resume
- Familiarity with advanced machine learning topics
- Combine several ML algorithms to achieve goals
- Learn information visualization techniques using Seaborn and Matplotlib
- Logistic regression training
- Setting L1
- Random forest categories
Machine Learning Practical Course Details:
- English language
- Duration: 8 hours and 37 minutes
- Number of courses: 82
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Dr. Ryan Ahmed, Ph.D., MBA, SuperDataScience Team, Rony Sulca
- File format: mp4
Machine Learning Practical Course Prerequisites: 6 Real-World Applications
- You need to know Python (Machine Learning AZ level is enough) in order to complete this course.
- You need to know how to set up your working environment (Anaconda, Jupyter Notebook, Spyder)
- This should not be your first Machine Learning course. You need to understand main concepts.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
The 2019/12 version does not show any changes compared to the 2018/11 version, but it has been updated due to the fact that more than 6 months have passed since the previous update.
Version 2021/1 does not show any changes compared to 2019/12, but it has been updated due to the fact that more than 6 months have passed since the previous update.