a product of Vero and owned by Hexagon. In fact, the software in front of you is known as a tool for modeling and simulating machining strategies in the industry. As you know, in the field of machining and CNC, having proper planning and modeling will increase productivity. Therefore, the manufacturers of this product have provided you with a wide range of machining options such as radial machining, spiral machining, flat machining, etc.
MACHINING STRATEGIST software is also known as a powerful product in the field of machining. This product is able to meet all the needs of its users well. With the help of this product and its modeling capabilities, you can simulate very complex shapes for use in large systems. Engineers and designers of this basin will be able to take their capabilities in the field of modeling related to machining to a new level by using this software.
Among the features of this product is the minimization of time spent on modeling. Doing a lot of calculations and avoiding duplicate calculations will allow you to successfully complete the simulation you want in the fastest time. On the other hand, batch processing capability allows performing several computational and operational processes simultaneously in a database.
Features and specifications of Machining STRATEGIST software:
- Benefit from the ability to control smooth machining for a variety of passages
- Existence of a comprehensive and complete library of tools used in machining and CNC
- Possibility of predictive protection of the maintenance tool used in your modeling
- Possibility to do 3 + 2 axis machining, smooth, sloping, shallow, etc.
- It is possible to perform several computational and operational processes simultaneously
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.