MAMP is an experimental and professional version of the classic local server environment. This application is designed for professional web developers and programmers. MAMP PRO allows easy installation and management of your development environment.
MAMP installs a local server environment on your computer in seconds. This app is free and easy to install. This software does not compromise any existing Apache installations running on your system. As a Linux distribution, MAMP is a combination of free software and is provided free of charge. MAMP is licensed under the GNU General Public License and may be freely distributed within the boundaries of this license.
Features and characteristics of the MAMP program:
- Highly improved graphical user interface with finder sidebar
- Integrated editor for editing source files and viewing images, PDF
- Preview mobile websites with a specialized app for iOS
- Program updates for popular components: PHP, phpMyAdmin, CURL and OpenSSL
- Search engine hosting with site preview
- Save and restore server settings for individual hosts
- Customizable toolbar for frequently needed functions
- Manage all project assets with the new asset window
- Multi-PHP: Run different versions of PHP at the same time. MA MP Pro always offers multiple versions of PHP.
- Virtual Server: You can configure and test any number of virtual servers without the risk of affecting your operating system
- Dynamic DNS: Allow external access. With MA MP PRO, you can easily connect your local server to the Internet with a dynamic DNS provider.
Requirements: – Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7
Mac Platform: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.10 or later
Use the code in the Serial.txt file to register the software.