MAMP is the experimental and professional version of the classic local server environment. This software is designed for professional web developers and programmers. MAMP PRO allows easy installation and management of your development environment. MAMP installs a local server environment on your computer in seconds. This app is free and easy to install.
This software does not compromise any existing Apache installation running on your system. Like a Linux distribution, MA MP is a combination of free software and as such is offered for free. MA MP is released under the GNU General Public License and as such can be freely distributed within the boundaries of this license.
Features and Specification of the MAMP program:
- Much improved GUI with finder sidebar
- Integrated editor for editing source files and viewing images, PDF
- Preview mobile websites with a specialized app for iOS
- Program updates for popular components: PHP, phpMyAdmin, CURL and OpenSSL
- Searchable hosting browser with site preview
- Save and restore server settings for individual hosts
- Programmable toolbar for frequently needed functions
- Manage all project assets with the new asset window
- Multi-PHP: Run different versions of PHP at the same time. MAMP Pro always offers multiple versions of PHP.
- Virtual Server: You can set up and test any number of virtual servers without the risk of affecting your operating system
- Dynamic DNS: allowing external access. With MAMP PRO, you can easily connect your local server to the Internet with a dynamic DNS provider.
Requirements: – Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7
Mac Platform: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.10 or later
Use the code in the Serial.txt file to register the software.