Marmoset Toolbag is a professional software for 3D rendering of materials and objects. This program has a material editor that changes its contents, changes are rendered at the moment and the result is displayed in front of you. This program has many applications for designing and modeling objects needed in other animation and 3D software. The program has many features. In the subject of materials, which is one of the rich programs, you can create the material you want by combining different modes and be surprised by its rendering results. A variety of techniques are supported for lighting.
You can easily create HDR scenes with special effects in this program with a few clicks. The shadows are calculated with high accuracy and are displayed in a very realistic way in rendering. The production of shadows is completely automatic and based on the location of light sources, radiation intensity and other related factors. In each step, you can take a high quality screenshot of the rendered output and save it in the desired format. This program has 13 types of rendering modes, in each of which special scenarios are considered, in different situations we can use one of the modes as the most optimal rendering mode.
Features of Marmoset Toolbag:
- Simple and beautiful graphical environment
- Simultaneous display of changes and instant rendering of the scene
- Very realistic rendering and in line with real world physics
- Automated and fully intelligent shading based on various physical factors
- Ability to prepare high quality screenshots from different parts
- It has 13 powerful rendering modes according to different conditions
- Supports various lighting techniques
- Ability to use different filters and apply movie effects on scenes
- And …
OS: Windows Vista (SP2) 64-bit
Graphics: Direct3D 10 GPU
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 360 MB available space
OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Direct3D 11 GPU
DirectX: Version 11
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.