Master Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud is the name of a training course from the Udemy site that shows how to build Restful microservices and web services using Java, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud. Computer architects today pay close attention to microservices and use RESTful web services to build them. Learning how to build REST APIs and microservices is very important and fun for web developers, and this course aims to make learning easier for you with the right teaching method.
In the first part of this course, you will learn about RESTful web services and create the resources you need to develop a social networking application. You will learn how to implement these resources using features such as copywriting, exception handling, documentation, authentication, and filtering, and the best ways to build RESTful services. In the second part of the course, you will get acquainted with micro-services and learn how to design them with the help of Spring Cloud.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Design and development of RESTful web services using Spring Boot
- Build a micro service with the help of Spring Cloud
- Training in copywriting, exception management, documentation, and service authentication
- Use Spring Cloud Bus to exchange messages
- Use the Feign REST Client to simplify communication
Master Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud course specifications:
- English language
- Duration: 19 hours and 40 minutes
- Number of courses: 242
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: in28Minutes Official
- File format: mp4
- You have an attitude to learn while having fun
- You have experience with Java and Spring and ZERO Experience with Microservices
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2021/1 has increased by 107 lessons and about 8.5 hours compared to 2020/1. Subtitle added.
Download Section 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 1 GB
Download Section 3 – 1 GB
Download Section 4 – 1 GB
Download Section 5 – 999 MB
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit