IELTS Writing: The task 2 (Achieve Band 7+ in 7 Hours) course will help you improve your English writing skills and prepare you for a score of 6 to 8 in the IELTS test writing section. If you have already taken the IELTS test and did not get the desired score, or if you want to take the test for the first time and get the best score, this course will help you achieve your goals…
This course teaches you how to write the text expected by IELTS test takers and get the right score in IELTS Writing Task 2.
This course is designed to help students who are aiming for a Band 7 score but is also suitable for other people who want a score of 6 to 9. During this course, you will learn about the structure of the IELTS test and in particular, its writing section, learn how to answer the questions of the writing section, learn time management, learn how to structure your text, and techniques You will also learn different ways to achieve the desired score.
Things that are taught in this course:
- Time limit management in IELTS test
- Familiarity with the test structure
- Article structuring according to band 7 score prerequisites
- Writing a quality introduction and conclusion
- Write high-level paragraphs with the help of compelling ideas
- Write text using related ideas
- Use broad terms
- Use of grammatical structures
Details of IELTS Writing Mastering course: Task 2 (Achieve Band 7+ in 7 Hours):
- English language
- Duration: 6h 7m
- Number of courses: 35
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Teacher: Matt Rainsbury – The IELTS Teacher
- File format: mp4
- Enthusiasm and the willingness to work hard!
- You do not need to know anything about the I E L T S exam to take this course. This will be explained in the course.
- A decent level of English (B1 / I E L T S 5 / intermediate minimum)
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Old course title: Mastering IELTS Writing: Task 2 (Achieve Band 7+ in 6 Hours)
The 2019/10 version has increased in size by about 60 MB compared to 2018/2. Subtitle added.
Version 2020/9 compared to 2019/10 has increased by 1 lesson and about 1 hour.
Version 2021/7 has increased by 1 lesson and about 1 hour compared to 2020/9.