MecaStack is the most widely used software in the world for personal design of steel wire and guy wire. An easy Windows-based interface that allows designers to quickly model a stack. A 3D model of the stack is automatically displayed on the screen and provides a visual overview of the information entered. Full user control over the code is used for long curvature, across curvature, stress and wear. You can customize the loaded combinations and agents according to your needs. The output is easy to navigate, the problem area is quickly determined, and the designer can choose the calculations provided to the client.
MecaStack Features and Features:
- Customizable output, select the output displayed before analysis
- Select from a table of contents where items are going to be finalized.
- Click on any of the table contents to take the user in that section directly. The “Pass” or “Fail” section is highlighted in color, allowing users to identify any problems with the stack.
- Frequency calculation for excellent modes
- Switch between imperial and metric units
- Raise stack analysis
- P-Delta analysis
- Specify the degree of elevation
- Programmable loading combinations
- three-dimensional design
- Add variable STS criterion
- File history
- Output in the form of solid models
- Provide modules capable of personal design of steel and stacked cables
- Get free technical support and software updates during the maintenance period
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
The latest version was installed on August 10, 1998 on 64-bit Windows 10 and – as shown in the image – has been successfully activated.