MedCalc is a statistical software for biomedical research that can analyze a variety of system performance curves with a rich set of functions, chart types, and advanced modules. MedCalc is designed to meet the research requirements of the natural and biomedical disciplines by analyzing the project’s statistical calculations. This software provides the necessary tools and facilities for analyzing the system performance characteristic curve (ROC), drawing data and performing statistical calculations.
With an integrated spreadsheet of over 100,000 lines, MedCalc has the ability to read and display detailed data imported from Excel, SPSS, DBase, Lotus or exported from SYLK, DIF and text files. The data browser within MedCalc manages data, notes, texts and charts well.
One of the important features of this software is its high ability to analyze ROC curves. MedCalc can generate ROC curve charts with 95% confidence and determine the area size below the chart. MedCalc can scan for lost data, create subgroups, and calculate rankings as a percentage. You can also design a report from your statistical calculations and put the data side by side in it.
Features and specifications of MedCalc software:
- Integrated spreadsheet with over 100,000 lines
- Read and display data entered from Excel, SPSS and other statistical and computational software
- Analyze data and perform mathematical and statistical calculations
- Design and analysis of ROC curve diagrams
- Offline and online guidance documents
- Various functions for detailed analysis of graphs
- Built-in data browser for data management
- Create subgroups for charts
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 (all 32-bit and 64-bit versions supported)
at at least 512 MB RAM
about 20 MB free space on the hard disk.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Download MedCalc 19.8.0 x86 Multilingual
Download MedCalc 19.8.0 x64 Multilingual
Download MedCalc 19.6.3 x64 Multilingual Portable
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit