The Media Player Classic project started in 2003 with the release of the initial version and was initially published as Closed-Source, which was later converted and presented as open source.
Media Player Classic – home C Inema or abbreviated MPC-HC, a version optimized with a lot more complete than the base version Media_Player Classic is one of the best player available is. There is also another version called MPC-BE (Media_Player Classic – Black Edition) released by Russian developers that is more up-to-date in appearance and layout. Low volume, high stability, and full compatibility with the latest 64-bit versions of Windows are the features of this software.
Features and characteristics of Media Player Classic software :
– Simple and easy user interface
– Complete and very light stability
– Full support for common audio and video formats
– Very high-quality playback of video formats
Lack of common problems with Korean players such as KMPlayer
– Has a variety of image and sound settings
– Full support for a variety of subtitle formats and compatibility with Persian subtitles
Media Player Classic Tips :
– At the time of the release of the new version of the K-Lite Codec Pack, the latest 32-bit version of the MPC-HC released at that time will be included with the K-Lite package.
– To change the font, color, size, and… subtitles in the program environment, press the O key and go to the Default Style window in the Subtitles section.
In order to run MPC-HC, you must have an SSE capable CPU
MPC-HC will work on Windows® XP Service Pack 3, Vista, 7 and 8 / 8.1, both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64
These software’s are completely free and have no time and structure restrictions.
Media Player Classic – Home Cinema – MPC-xxxHC