MediaHuman YouTube Downloader is a lightweight and compact software for downloading and converting video formats from the YouTube video publishing platform developed and published by MediaHuman. YouTube is one of the most popular video publishing platforms worldwide. In this platform, the user can easily access all published videos, but it is not possible to download and save videos offline.
During each video playback, a number of advertisements will be displayed, which may be annoying for some users if they repeatedly refer to the video. Using this software, you can easily download YouTube videos and save them offline in your system. It is also possible to download a group and the user can easily download a playlist or all the videos of a channel unilaterally with a simple click!
There are many software and online services to download from YouTube, but this software is one of the most popular and fastest tools available.
Features and features of MediaHuman YouTube Downloader software
- Ability to download multiple videos simultaneously without interference
- Ability to download videos in a playlist as a group
- Ability to download all videos of a specific channel
- Support for voluminous and high-resolution videos such as 4K and 8K
- The ability to convert music video into portable and lightweight audio files
- The possibility of downloading from other video streaming and sharing platforms such as Vimeo, Dailymotion, Soundcloud, and…
- The ability to convert and edit downloaded video and audio files
- Full support for all popular video and audio formats
- The possibility of setting notifications to inform about the release of a video on a popular channel
- Edit tags and other downloaded information alongside videos
System requirements of MediaHuman YouTube Downloader software
Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
500 MHz or faster processor
512 MB RAM (memory)
70 MB free disk space
MediaHuman YouTube Downloader software installation guide
Follow the instructions in the Readme.txt file.