Mentor Graphics HyperLynx provides a complete set of analysis and verification software that meets the needs of PCB engineers in every area of the board design component. HyperLynx equips PCB engineers with effective analysis, resolution of critical situations to prevent recurrence costs. With HyperLynx you can achieve more innovation, get to market faster and reduce costs.
Features and specifications of Mentor Graphics HyperLynx software:
- Rapid Generation of Signal Integrity (SI), Easy and accurate signal integrity analysis in PCB design systems
- HyperLynx SI helps engineers efficiently manage rules, definitions and credentials.
- Integrated schematic design by final design approval that can accurately solve typical high-speed design effects
- Identify potential power integration distribution issues that can interfere with board design logic and evaluate solutions.
- Perform PCB design review for EMI / EMC issues, signal integrity and power integrity with HyperLynx® DRC.
- Access database objects through the Object Automation Model (AOM) and allow advanced geometric operations to be performed on these objects.
- Provide unique access to the design database
- Create accurate EM simulations without the need to simplify the structure, making sure the structure is accurate
- Provide scalable analog circuit simulation
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.