QuestaSim or Questa Advanced Simulator is software from Mentor Graphic company that is provided for simulation, programming testing, and debugging of FPGA and SoC chips. This program supports many hardware description languages such as Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL, SystemC, PSL, and UPF, and with various tools that provide you with the ability to test the programming of the above chips before the actual design and implementation. Gives. Questa Simulator is the core of Questa’s comprehensive simulation and debugging evaluation platform, which reduces the risk of evaluating these chips.
Features and specifications of Mentor Graphics QuestaSim software:
- High efficiency and support for several hardware description languages
- Efficient and advanced evaluations
- Easy to use and fast debugging
- Automatic production of tests
- Multi-core simulation and parallel testing
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
The Linux version has not been tested and its activation status is unknown.