Merrick MARS is an advanced remote sensing software designed and provided by Merrick. Built exclusively for the Windows operating system, the software was originally developed to help collect airborne data, but over time it has added much more functionality. You can use this software to visualize, manage, process, and analyze cloud cloud data. Lidar is one of the remote sensing technologies that can accurately measure the distance through laser radiation to the target and analysis of reflected light.
Merrick MARS software is a practical and powerful tool that is quite useful for new users or data processing professionals. The software is extremely Load capacity data for the collection of airborne, terrestrial and mobile lidar holds and charts Geographic Information System ( GIS ) and image support. The tool also has 31 side data filtering algorithms and allows you to save output in 20 formats.
Features and specifications of Merrick MARS software:
- Advanced remote sensing system
- Has unlimited data loading capacity for airborne, land, and mobile mobile collections
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Chart Support
- Airborne data collection
- Visualize, manage, process, and analyze static cloud data
- 31 Lidar data filtering algorithm
- Supports 20 output formats
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.