Micrium uCProbe is a software for live reading and writing of information in the memory of embedded processors and mapping the information of these systems to a set of graphic controls. In fact, by using this program, the information of this category of systems is displayed graphically in a regular dashboard to the user. You will not need coding for this. Simply drag and drop the desired components with the mouse and place them in the right position. This software supports many embedded processors and you can even communicate with these systems through the USB port.
Micrium uCProbe allows you to change various variables in a non-industrial way and in real time and see the result in the debugger of this program. Writing and reading information in the memory along with the debugging capabilities of this program will bring a good experience when working with embedded processors.
This program displays the values of various variables with easy-to-understand graphic controls, including various types of plots, graphic charts, number boxes, bitmaps, etc., and with the help of these controls, it is also possible to change the values. This makes understanding the system and its development easier than before because mistakes and rework will be minimized.
If you use development tools that include embedded IAR systems or CCES devices in this situation without the need for additional coding for new targets, this program can be integrated with these environments and use its capabilities in your desired environment.
Even if such conditions are not established, with the help of communication intermediaries Segger J-Link, CMSIS-DAP, Cypress PSoC Prog, RS-232 port, USB or via TCP/IP. With J-Link, CMSIS-DAP and Cypress PSoC Prog, it is possible to communicate There is integration with other embedded systems. In fact, you don’t need to code the target system at all to provide read and write capabilities to them.
Micrium uCProbe required system
Micrium uCProbe System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- .NET Framework 4 (included with the installer)
- 512 MB of RAM
- 1 GB of hard disk space
- Internet access for license activation (Educational Edition N/A)
Embedded Target Requirements
Any one of the following communication interfaces:
- Onboard J-Link or attached to a J-Link debugging probe (no target resident code or kernel required).
- On board CMSIS-DAP or attached to an external CMSIS-DAP debugging unit (no target resident code or kernel required).
- On board Cypress PSoC Prog 5LP or attached to an external Cypress PSoC Prog 5LP debugging unit such as MiniProg (no target resident code or kernel required).
- TCP/IP with µC/Probe-Target resident code (kernel required).
- RS-232 with µC/Probe-Target resident code (no kernel required).
- USB Device with µC/Probe-Target resident code (µC/OS-III and µC/USBD required).
- IAR Embedded Workbench plugin for µC/Probe (no target resident code or kernel required).
- Analog Devices CCES 2.6.0 or newer (no target resident code or kernel required).
- Eclipse plugin for µC/Probe (no target resident code or kernel required).
Micrium uCProbe Pictures
Micrium uCProbe Installation guide
After installing, copy and replace the file in the Crack folder in the installation location of the program.
Last Updated on June 13, 2023 by admin