One of Microsoft Server Series software projects, which is actually a subset of the Office suite, is a powerful Microsoft Exchange Server application whose main application is to create and manage Mail Server. Sending, receiving, and managing emails, as well as managing calls and calendars, are done by Exchange Server.
It connects to the Outlook Web App, or OWA for short, to access mail over the Internet. The first version of the program was released on a trial and non-public basis in 1993, and then its first public version, Exchange Server 4.0, was released in 1996, and eventually became the best choice for building mail servers.
Features of Microsoft Exchange Server Software :
– Has full facilities for sending and receiving and managing letters and calls
– View and manage emails using a variety of desktop tools and their appropriate user interfaces
– Ability to create a public folder to share incoming and outgoing mail
– Full coordination with different versions of the Office suite
– Very high security of sending and receiving email system
– Fast and advanced search in letters
– Support for very large storage space
– High speed of receiving and delivering letters
– Create access levels and a variety of management settings
See the software and hardware requirements of this version here.
The required serial is available in the Readme.txt file.
Specifications of the offered versions:
Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Cumulative Update 10 (x64) – DVD (Multiple Languages)
File Name: mul_exchange_server_2019_cumulative_update_10_x64_dvd_5697095c.iso