One of the Microsoft Server Series software projects, which is actually a subset of the Office suite, is a powerful Microsoft Exchange Server application whose main application is to create and manage Mail Server. Sending, receiving, and managing emails, as well as managing calls and calendars, are done by Exchange Server. It connects to the Outlook Web App, or OWA for short, to access mail over the Internet.
The first version of the program was released on a trial and non-public basis in 1993, and then the first public version, Exchange Server 4.0, was released in 1996, and eventually became the best choice for building mail servers.
Features of Microsoft Exchange Server Software :
– Has full facilities for sending and receiving and managing letters and calls
– View and manage emails using a variety of desktop tools and with their appropriate user interfaces
– Ability to create a public folder to share incoming and outgoing mail
– Full coordination with different versions and all of the Office suite
– Very high security of email sending and receiving system
– Fast and advanced search in letters
– Support for very large storage space
– High speed of receiving and delivering letters
– Create access levels and a variety of management settings
See the software and hardware requirements for this version here.
Microsoft Exchange Server Installation guide
The required serial is available in the Readme.txt file.
Specifications of the offered versions:
Exchange Server 2019 Cumulative Update 12 (x64) – DVD (Multiple Languages)
File Name: mul_exchange_server_2019_cumulative_update_12_x64_dvd_52bf3153.iso