Microsoft.NET Framework is a software technology consisting of several programming languages provided by Microsoft. Another essential tool that is needed after installing any Windows is the .NET Framework technology driver. is. By installing this tool, many softwares written with this technology will be guaranteed to run.
Microsoft.NET Framework Tips :
– Version 3.5 includes older versions.
– The latest version that can be installed in Windows XP is version 4.
– Version 3.5 is disabled by default on Windows 8 and later, as well as Windows Servers 2012 and later, with the installation version installed separately. It can also be activated by inserting a Windows disk in the drive or by mouting the Windows image on the virtual drive and then entering the following command in cmd (drive X is the drive where Windows is located):
dism.exe / online / enable-feature / featurename: NetFX3 / Source: X: \ sources \ sxs / LimitAccess
– Some software due to poor design, need a special version of this tool and can not detect higher versions of it in Windows. Therefore, they will not run on newer windows where it is not possible to install older versions.
– Some applications need this software without giving a specific error message. Therefore, it is better to install or activate this tool in Windows after installing Windows so that you do not encounter errors in running such programs.
Windows Server 2016
Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows Server 2012
Windows 2008 R2
Windows 2008 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
Windows Vista 32/64 bit
Windows XP 32/64 bit
Installation is not a special point.
From version 3.0.0 onwards, the .NET Framework. Includes .NET Core. It also becomes.
NET Framework Runtime.
Download Microsoft .NET Framework (Desktop Runtime) 5.0.11 Build 30524 x86
Download Microsoft .NET Framework (Desktop Runtime) 5.0.11 Build 30524 x64
Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 Build 4115
Download Microsoft DotNET Framework 4.7.2
Download Microsoft Dot_NET_Framework 4.7.1
Download Microsoft Dot_NET_Framework 4.6.2
Download Microsoft Dot_NET_Framework 4.5.2
Download Microsoft Dot_NET_Framework 4.0
Download Microsoft Dot_NET_Framework_3.5 SP1 for Windows 8.1 / 2012 R2 and higher
Download Microsoft Dot_NET_Framework 3.5 SP1