Microsoft Office for Mac is a complete collection of new versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote for Mac users. New features in the Mac version include an updated user interface using Ribbon, full Retina display support, and new document sharing features.
Word software is one of the most powerful tools for writing and reviewing them. The new design allows you to easily apply layouts, fonts, different colors to your text. New Microsoft Office applications make document sharing easier. The share menu at the top of the program allows you to share files as attachments or links. If someone sends you an attachment via a link, you can run it directly from the email.
Features of Microsoft Office for Mac:
- The keyboard shortcut for message transfer
- Canceling the steering session in Ribbon is now working properly.
- Working properly with the list of filtered messages in the View menu
- The author’s email address is displayed in the email header.
- Easily manage emails, calendars, contacts, and…
- New commands (such as New, Print, and Save) have been added to the quick access toolbar in the upper left corner of the window.
- When printing a PDF, the file name is saved, so the file name is not displayed as “Untitled.pdf”.
- You can apply special graphic effects to multiple objects.
- Add new commands including (such as New, Print, and Save) to the toolbar
- Improved display presentation, fine-tuned design, and animations
To see the full Microsoft Office for Mac is here to see.
• Mac computer with an Intel processor
• Mac OS X version 10.10
• Recommended 1 GB of RAM
• 5.62 GB of free hard disk space
• Hard disk formatting such as HFS + (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
• A monitor with 1280 × 800 resolution or higher
• Recommended Safari 7
Use the crack file that came with the package.