- Microsoft Office Mobile is a suite of productivity apps for Android and iOS devices. It includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook.
- The apps allow you to create, edit, and view documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and emails on your mobile device. They are compatible with the desktop versions of Office, so you can work on your documents on your computer and then continue working on them on your mobile device.
- Microsoft Office Mobile is a great way to stay productive on the go. The apps are easy to use and they include a variety of features that make them powerful productivity tools.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Microsoft Office Mobile:
- Easy to use: Microsoft Office Mobile is easy to use, even for beginners.
- Compatible with desktop versions of Office: Microsoft Office Mobile is compatible with the desktop versions of Office, so you can work on your documents on your computer and then continue working on them on your mobile device.
- Feature-rich: Microsoft Office Mobile includes a variety of features that make it a powerful productivity tool.
- Can be slow: Microsoft Office Mobile can be slow at times, especially when opening large documents.
- Not all features are available: Not all of the features of the desktop versions of Office are available in Microsoft Office Mobile.
- Can be expensive: Microsoft Office Mobile is a subscription service, so you need to pay a monthly or annual fee to use it.
Overall, Microsoft Office Mobile is a great way to stay productive on the go. The apps are easy to use and they include a variety of features that make them powerful productivity tools. However, they can be slow at times and not all features are available.
Microsoft Office Mobile is an application that helps you take your documents with you everywhere. You no longer need a PC to access documents and edit and create them because the Android version of Microsoft Office Mobile has been released and you can always carry your documents with you.
– Access office files anywhere using OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
– View recently read documents in the application list using cloud storage
– Sending office files using email
– Beautiful environment and showing PowerPoint, Word, Excel documents completely and suitable for mobile screen
– Optimizing the software for use on phones and small screens
– When you open a file, it comes exactly from the same place where you closed the text last time.
– It has a presentation view mode for PowerPoint
– Ability to synchronize with Office 265
– The ability to create a new document for Excel, Powerpoint and Word
Tips for app:
– This software currently does not run well on Android L, which will be fixed in the next updates.
Changes in the latest version of Microsoft Office Mobile 15.0.4806.2000:
• Try the new Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps! Now available for Android tablets and phones in the Google Play store. These new apps are recommended for tablets and phones running Android OS 4.4 and up. http://aka.ms/worda, http://aka.ms/excela, http://aka.ms/ppta
• Office Mobile is not recommended for Android OS 4.4 and up.
Android 4.0 and up
If there is an error in the installation, first delete the previous version and then install the new version.
Last Updated on July 14, 2023 by admin