- Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android is a remote desktop app that allows you to connect to a Windows PC from your Android device.
- The app is free to use and it is available on the Google Play Store.
- To use Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android, you will need to have a Windows PC that is running Windows 7 or later.
- You will also need to have the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) enabled on your Windows PC.
- Once you have installed the app and enabled RDP on your Windows PC, you can connect to your PC from your Android device.
- To connect, you will need to enter the IP address or hostname of your Windows PC, as well as the username and password for your Windows account.
- Once you are connected, you will be able to see and control your Windows PC from your Android device.
- You can use Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android to access files, run applications, and even play games on your Windows PC.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android:
- Free to use: Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android is free to use.
- Easy to use: Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android is easy to use.
- Secure: Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android uses the RDP protocol, which is a secure protocol.
- Compatible with Windows PCs: Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android is compatible with Windows PCs running Windows 7 or later.
- Requires a good internet connection: Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android requires a good internet connection to work properly.
- Can be slow: Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android can be slow, especially if you have a slow internet connection.
- Not as powerful as a physical PC: Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android is not as powerful as a physical PC, so you may not be able to run all of your applications on it.
Overall, Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android is a great app that allows you to connect to your Windows PC from your Android device. It is free to use, easy to use, and secure. However, it requires a good internet connection and it can be slow.
If you have used the Windows Remote Desktop connection program, this program is almost similar to it, except that this time you connect to the computer through your smartphone or tablet.
With this program you can connect to a PC anywhere and take control of it.
The good feature of this program is that you can use it even without using the Internet and connect to your desired computer through the home network.
Microsoft Remote Desktop is designed so that you can easily do remote tasks wherever you are with a simple connection to your PC. This program also supports Windows Server.
To view the complete list of Windows supported by this program Here refer to
Features and features of Microsoft Remote Desktop:
- Multi-touch support when using the destination computer
- Completely secure communication by NLA technology
- Very simple code
- Very high image quality when in use
- And …
The latest changes in Microsoft RemoteDesktop 22.214.171.124:
What’s new in 8.1.27
• Fixed the issue where users would sometimes see a gray screen when connecting to a legacy server.
• Microsoft Intune mobile application management support.
Complete information about Microsoft RemoteDesktop at Here look.
v4.0.3 and up
Download the program and after transferring it to your phone, install and run it.
Last Updated on July 15, 2023 by admin