Visual Studio 2022 is the name of an integrated software development environment ( IDE ) developed by Microsoft. This programming environment is used to develop computer software as well as websites, web applications, web services, and mobile applications.
Version 2022 of this popular IDE offers new features and capabilities to users. One of the most important changes compared to the 2019 version is the introduction of a 64-bit version of Visual Studio, which is very easy to manage large projects.
Upgrade live preview feature in this version that allows WPF and web developers to preview live web and XAML applications and view changes instantly, Hot Reload for C ++ or Net + projects. Visual Studio 2022 features that allow you to edit them while running the program and make changes, and the Force Run feature allows you to run the program regardless of its breakpoints.
Features of Visual Studio 2022 :
- Live Preview: Live preview for web and XAML applications
- Hot Reload: Apply changes to C ++ and Net applications. During execution
- Force Run: Run the program to a specific point, regardless of the breakpoints for troubleshooting
- Provide 64-bit version to improve performance and facilitate the management of large projects
- Added C ++ build and debugging in WSL2 distributions
- Redesigned icons
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10 version 1909 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise.
- Windows Server 2019: Standard and Datacenter.
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter.
All 64-bit Only; 32-bit and ARM operating systems Plus Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC edition & Windows 10 S are not supported.
- 1.8 GHz or faster 64-bit processor; Quad-core or better recommended. ARM processors are not supported.
- 4 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: Minimum of 850 MB up to 210 GB of available space, depending on features installed; typical installations require 20-50 GB of free space.
- A video card that supports a minimum display resolution of 720p (1280 by 720); Visual Studio will work best at a resolution of WXGA (1366 by 768) or higher.
Use the following serials to activate;
Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2022 v17.0.5 (Build 17.0.32112.339) x64 – All Languages
Download section 1 – 5 GB
Download Part 2 – 5 GB
Download Section 3 – 5 GB
Download Section 4 – 5 GB
Download section 5 – 5 GB
Download Section 6 – 2.33 GB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit