Windows 11 is the latest version of the ancient Windows operating system. After several months of various news about the release of a new version of Windows called Windows 10X, which was designed specifically for devices with dual screens, and finally with the announcement of the dissolution of this project, we are witnessing the introduction and presentation of the next version of this system.
We are a popular agent. After the dismantling of the Windows 10X project, it was thought that the features and specifically the new design of this operating system, under a major update that will be released in the second half of 2021 for Windows 10 (called Sun Vally) to Windows 10, but with Announcing the date of the Microsoft press conference and looking at the image of this invitation, which is clearly visible in number 11, many news in the world of technology about the introduction of Windows 11 were published in this conference, and finally Microsoft officially on this date. Introduced Windows 11.
Most of the changes that Windows 11 has seen are related to the redesign of the appearance of Windows 10. In the released version and also during the conference introducing this operating system, you can see the new design of the taskbar, Start menu, settings app, Windows Store, Windows Explorer, and other sections.
The live tiles feature appears to have been removed from the Start menu. Also, adding rounded corners to windows is another feature that plays an important role in modernizing this operating system. In general, Windows 11 offers a completely modern look and is in line with today’s designs. The most important non-visual changes of this operating system include support for Android applications, reduction of the volume of Windows updates, integration of Microsoft Teams with Windows, and so on.
Features of Windows 11 :
– Redesigned taskbar, start menu, and search interface
– New design of icons and toolbar for Windows Explorer
– Added widgets section to taskbar and display weather, news, and other content
– Upgrading the Snap feature and the possibility of easier transfer of windows to the corners of the page
– New Xbox app, App Store, and settings
– Rounding the corners of windows
– Improved Windows touch control
– More adaptation to Fluent Design
– Upgrading the feature of virtual desktops and the possibility of setting a separate background image for each
– Support for Android applications (direct installation or through Amazon AppStore)
– Performance improvements such as reducing the volume of Windows updates and increasing the speed of browsers
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor. (Microsoft provides a list of compatible processors on its website).
- RAM: 4 gigabytes or more
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device (such as a hard drive or SSD)
- System Firmware: UEFI and Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (common on motherboards manufactured after 2016)
- Graphics Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: An HD display at least 720p (1280 × 720) resolution larger than 9 ″ diagonals, 8-bits per color channel
Installation guide and tips
After downloading and extracting, there are two ways to install; One is to burn Windows to DVD using software such as PowerISO or UltraISO or to copy to Flash using Rufus software.
Use the cracks here to activate as well.
This window is only available in 64-bit editions.
This is the latest official, official and final version released by Microsoft.
The Windows provided is the original version of Microsoft and is provided without any tampering even with the file name.
Windows 11 is actually a major UI upgrade for Windows 10, and like Windows, released versions include two editions: Consumer or Retail, and Business, or Volume; The Consumer or Retail edition is published only through MSDN, and the Business or Volume edition is published through both MSDN and VLSC.
Edit Business or VL – Volume License is the recommended version for any type of user, including Pro and Enterprise versions; If you need the Home version, get the Consumer or Retail version.
The final version of Windows 11, called Version 21H2, was released on VSS or MSDN on October 4, 2021; This version is registered as of October 2021 Release and is provided with build number 22000.194.
The first update to Windows 11, version 21H2, was released on October 19, 2021, on VSS with build number 22000.258.
The second update of Windows 11, version 21H2, was released on November 16, 2021, on VSS with build number 22000.318.
Detailed specifications of this version:
Windows 11 (Business Editions), Version 21H2 (Updated November 2021) (x64) – DVD (English) Volume
Name File: en-Us_Windows_11_Business_Editions_Updated_Nov_2021_X64_Dvd_0Bf06Ee2.iso
Windows 11 (Consumer Editions), Version 21H2 (Updated November 2021) (x64) – DVD (English) OEM Retail
Name File: en-Us_Windows_11_Consumer_Editions_Updated_Nov_2021_X64_Dvd_4222Adf1.iso
Windows 11 IoT Enterprise, Version 21H2 (Updated November 2021) (ARM64) – DVD (English) Volume
Name File: en-Us_Windows_11_Iot_Enterprise_Updated_Nov_2021_Arm64_Dvd_6971Febb.iso
Windows 11 IoT Enterprise, Version 21H2 (Updated November 2021) (x64) – DVD (English) Volume
Name File: en-Us_Windows_11_Iot_Enterprise_Updated_Nov_2021_X64_Dvd_3266Cdf1.iso