Windows 11 is the latest version of the old Windows operating system. After several months of various news about the release of a new version of Windows called Windows 10X, which was specifically designed for devices with dual screens, and finally with the announcement of the dissolution of this project, now we see the introduction and presentation of the next version of this system.
We are a popular agent. After the disbandment of the Windows 10X project, it was thought that the features and especially the new design of this operating system would make their way to Windows 10 under the big update that will be released for Windows 10 in the second half of 2021 (called Sun Valley), but with Announcing the date of Microsoft’s news conference and looking at the image of this invitation where the number 11 is clearly visible, many news in the world of technology about the introduction of Windows 11 was published in this conference, and finally, Microsoft officially announced it on this date. Introduced Windows 11.
Most changes that Windows 11 has seen are related to the visual redesign of Windows 10. In the released version and also during the introduction conference of this operating system, you can see the new design of the taskbar, start menu, settings app, Windows Store, Windows Explorer, and other sections.
The live tiles feature seems to have been removed from the start menu. Also, the addition of rounded corners to the windows is another feature that plays an important role in the modernization of this operating system. In general, Windows 11 provides a completely modern appearance in accordance with today’s designs. Among the most important non-appearance changes of this operating system, we can mention support for Android applications, reducing the volume of Windows updates, integration of Microsoft Teams with Windows, etc.
Features and Specification of Windows 11 :
– Redesigned taskbar, start menu, and search interface
– New design of Windows Explorer icons and toolbar
– Adding widgets to the Taskbar and displaying weather, news, and other content
– Improving the Snap feature and the possibility of moving windows to the corners of the screen more easily
– New Xbox app, App Store, and Settings
– Rounding the corners of the windows
– Improved Windows touch control
– More compatible with Fluent Design
– Improving the feature of virtual desktops and the possibility of setting a separate background image for each
– Support for Android applications (direct installation or through Amazon AppStore)
– Performance improvements, including reducing the volume of Windows updates and increasing the speed of browsers
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor. (Microsoft provides a list of compatible processors on its website).
- RAM: 4 gigabytes or more
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device (such as a hard drive or SSD)
- System Firmware: UEFI and Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (common on motherboards manufactured after 2016)
- Graphics Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: An HD display with at least 720p (1280×720) resolution larger than 9″ diagonal, 8-bits per color channel
Installation guide and tips
Use the cracks available here to activate.
This window is released only in 64-bit edition.
This version is the last original, official and final version released by Microsoft.
The provided Windows is the original version of Microsoft and is provided without any manipulation even in the file name.
Official versions need TPM and Secure Boot module to install; Edited versions that can be installed without these two prerequisites can be downloaded from here.
Windows 11 is actually a big user interface update for Windows 10, and like that Windows, the released versions include two editions, Consumer or Retail, and Business or Volume; The Consumer or Retail edition is published only through MSDN and the Business or Volume edition is published through both MSDN and VLSC.
Business edition or VL – Volume License is the recommended version for any type of user, which includes Pro and Enterprise versions; Get the Consumer or Retail edition if you need the Home edition.
The new version of Windows 11 named Version 22H2 was released on September 20, 2022 in VSS or MSDN; This version is named 2022Update and is provided with the build number 22621.382.
The first update of Windows 11 version 22H2 was released on October 26, 2022 in VSS with build number 22621.674.
Detailed specifications of this version:
Windows 11 (Business Editions), Version 22H2 (Updated October 2022) (x64) – DVD (English) Volume
File Name: en-us_windows_11_business_editions_version_22h2_updated_oct_2022_x64_dvd_080047de.iso
Windows 10 (Consumer Editions), Version 22H2 (Updated October 2022) (x64) – DVD (English) OEM Retail
File Name: en-us_windows_11_consumer_editions_version_22h2_updated_oct_2022_x64_dvd_8c1e689b.iso
Windows 11 IoT Enterprise, Version 22H2 (x64) – DVD (English)
File Name: en-us_windows_11_iot_enterprise_version_22h2_x64_dvd_eb39bf70.iso
Windows 11 IoT Enterprise, Version 22H2 (ARM64) – DVD (English)
File Name: en-us_windows_11_iot_enterprise_version_22h2_arm64_dvd_f09f5d29.iso