midas NFX is an integrated finite element analysis program for CFD simulation and structure and optimization design that provides efficient and accurate analysis together, with pre- and post-integration. This software has been developed by senior mechanical engineers with over 20 years of experience and expertise in CAE. In its highly interactive and intuitive environment, users have access to a variety of practical tools that can help build, edit and manipulate CAE models. The software provides general solutions of the top and bottom of structural analysis functions such as contact analysis, explicit and implicit analysis, practical topology and optimization of size and production processes.
Features and specifications of midas NFX software:
- Nonlinear elastic materials: Simulation of nonlinear elastic materials
- Multilayer PCB: Heat transfer is used from a multilayer PCB
- Interconnected thermal model: A simple behavioral model that accurately predicts temperature
- 1D CFD Analysis : This function helps to analyze the flow, heat, mass transport in complex pipe networks and save your computation time.
- Improved multi-body simulation
- Particle analysis
- Implicit analysis of nonlinear dynamics
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.