Midland Valley Move is the core application of the Move suite, a powerful and independent environment for data integration, cross-sectional construction, and 3D modeling, as a basis for specialized structural modules for 2D and 3D motion modeling. Provides geomechanical modeling, fracture, error response as well as error and stress analysis.
Features and facilities of Midland Valley Move:
- Import and integrate a wide range of data types including: digital background data, geodetic data, digital elevation model , geological maps, ASCII, GIS forms and DXF files
- Quickly create two-dimensional maps of three-dimensional sections and models in fully georeferenced space , using automated digital tools and manuals
- Create 3D surfaces, shapes and volumes from a wide variety of data types
- Photogrammetric support including image projection on an existing network
- Create and cut two-dimensional sections at any angle and orientation through the model
- Full analysis feature with various graphical plots including SCAT
- Update the model in real time using the deformation tool to change the speed of the levels
- Effective display and analysis of borehole data with Well Track and Well Marker analyzers
- Data visualization and modeling with advanced tools including animation, lighting and the ability to store camera views
- Output data in various formats for further analysis and modeling
Version 2017: After installation, copy the files in the Crack folder to the software installation location and run the program. Click Configure and then select Local License File mode, then enter the License_DownLoadLy.lic file copied from the Crack folder and run the program after selecting Test Setting and receiving its confirmation.
Midland Valley Move 2018 Tutorials
Midland Valley Move v2017.2.0 Build 21565 x64 Incl. Move Knowledge Base 2017.2