Mikrotik RouterOS is the main product of Mikrotik, a Linux-based operating system that, by installing on the same company’s dedicated hardware or on standard x86-based computers, turns the hardware into a network router and provides many additional features. implements such as firewall, virtual private network service provider, and client. In order to improve the performance level of this operating system, each feature must be licensed.
This company’s application for the Windows operating system is called Winbox, which provides a graphical interface for configuring the router and monitoring its operation. At the same time, RouterOS provides access via telnet, SSH, and FTP.
Features and features of the MikroTik RouterOS operating system:
- Mac-based access for initial configuration
- Powerful command line configuration interface with integrated programming capabilities, accessible via local terminal, serial console, telnet, and ssh
- Use the API to configure and monitor your applications
- Save and load binary configuration backups
- Export and import configuration in readable text format
- Filter by IP address and address range, port and port range, IP protocol, DSCP, IPv6 support
- Virtual routing and forwarding, policy-based routing
- IPv4 dynamic routing protocols including RIP v1/v2, OSPFv2, BGP v4
- IPv6 dynamic routing protocols including RIPng, OSPFv3, BGP
- BFD bidirectional sending detection
- Save HTTP proxy server, transparent HTTP proxy
- Bandwidth test, ping floods, packet sniffer, email and SMS sending tool
- Dynamic DNS update tool
- NTP client-server and synchronization with GPS system
- Full Internet-based installation of PXE-enabled NIC and EtherBoot
x86, 65mb ram, 600mhz CPU
– To use this virtual machine (VM), first decompress the files and then import the OVF Template file related to the VM to the virtualization software. For VMware virtual machine
– In order not to have MAC Address problem, it is suggested to change the network card’s MAC Address by pressing the Generate button.
– If, after running the VM, you are asked if you have copied or moved this machine, answer that it has been copied.
– The default username admin and password are empty.
Download Mikrotik RouterOS v7.3.1
Download Mikrotik RouterOS v6.48
Download MikroTik RouterOS 6.47.4
Download MikroTik RouterOS 6.47.3
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit