Minitab is one of the most popular quality control and statistical analysis programs, which is actually a smaller and simpler version of OMNITAB software.
Mini-Tab software is a good tool for the Six Sigma management method to create change and improve quality in the organization and has a lot of ability in processing, calculation, analysis, reporting, and other complete statistical features and tools.
The presence of statistics related to statistical process control (Statistical Process Control or SPC for short) and statistical quality control (Statistical Quality Control or SQC for short) in the easy text and use of this software, has made it one of the most popular statistics control programs in the industry…
Features and specifications of Minitab software :
– User-friendly, simple, and easy environment
– Easy data entry from various sources such as Excel software and database types
– Existence of a complete set of statistical tools including descriptive statistics, hypothesis test, normal test, and confidence interval
– Identify variables and identify the relationships between the nature of important factors affecting the quality of products and services
– Using graphical methods to display and describe data
– I am afraid of all kinds of statistical quality control tables and graphs such as sequence, cause and effect, Pareto rods, Ishikawa or fish bones, multivariate, symmetric graphs
– Advanced and multivariate analysis
– Estimate the lifespan of a product using a wide range of analytical tools
– Calculate and determine the correlation coefficient between different variables
– Performing time series analysis and implementing ARMA and ARIMA models
Prediction based on linear regression or linear regression and time series
– Has tools for analysis of measurement systems
– Simulation of random or random data based on different distributions
– Estimation of points and distances (Point / Interval Estimation)
– Performing non-parametric tests with components and uncertain distribution
– Coordination and communication with software based on database and database
View and download a collection of miniature macros here.
Minitab Statistical Software (Windows)
- Operating System Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10
- RAM * 32-bit systems: 2 GB of memory or more recommended; 64-bit systems: 4 GB of memory or more recommended
- Processor Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon ™ Dual Core, with SSE2 technology
- Hard Disk Space 2 GB (minimum) free space available
- Screen Resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Connectivity An internet connection is required for trial activation and single-user licenses
- Browser A web browser is required for Minitab Help. Chrome or Edge is recommended.
Additional required software will be installed with the application: Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributables for Visual Studio 2017
* Memory recommendations depend on data size.
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Version 17 Minitab:
The method of installation and activation of both software is the same;
Install the program and during installation, enter the Host Name or your computer name. (The computer name is specified in the Windows System Properties and the phrase Computer name is used.) Replace your DOWNLOADLY with your computer, and enter your MAC Address with 11451411414M; (To get it, double-click on your active network card and then click Details. In the window that appears, enter the phrase in front of the Physical Address without – and in the form of 12 characters. it will be obtained.)
Install the license management tool by running Minitab License Manager_DownLoadLy.msi and enter the location of the Minitab. lic file during installation. Then copy and replace the minitab.exe file in the default paths:
C: \ Program Files \ Minitab \ License Manager
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Minitab \ License Manager
Copy and replace the MtbAuth.dll file in the default paths below:
C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Minitab Shared \ AuthMU
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ Minitab Shared \ AuthMU
Finally, run the lmtools.exe file in the Minitab \ License Manager folder, and on the Start / Stop / Reread tab, first, click Stop Server and then Start Server.