MiTeC System Information Component Suite is the most comprehensive system information explorer in Delphi. Using the libraries and components included in this package, you can get any kind of information about the system hardware and software, for example, using the capabilities of this set, it is possible to create a program to display in detail the hardware details of the system. Simplicity is possible.
Software called MiTeC System Information X is implemented in Delphi using the components of this package, which demonstrates the capabilities of this product. This package is one of the best component collections for Delphi programmers to receive system hardware and software information.
Features of MiTeC System Information Component Suite:
- Extract all system hardware information
- Get detailed information about system energy management
- Detailed information about the processor
- Ability to extract information from computer-connected hardware such as Windows Device Manager
- Detect various information about hard disk drives
- Detailed information about Rome
- Complete information about monitors and screens
- Detects Wi-Fi networks with all parameters
- Provide detailed information about network cards
- Provide detailed information about operating system details, local time, exact version, Internet settings and…
- Ability to read BIOS information
- Detect antivirus and installed firewalls
- Detect the license code of some Microsoft products
- Ability to explore ActiveDirectory
- Ability to receive information from the Windows event log
- Detects programs running on Windows
- Detect installed printers and scanners
- Gather complete information about running processes, running services and their status, system drivers and
Programmers know better.