MK Explorer is a file manager for Android devices. It is a powerful and versatile file manager that offers a wide range of features.
Here are some of the features of MK Explorer:
- Two-pane view: MKExplorer allows you to view two folders or files side-by-side, which makes it easy to compare files or copy files from one folder to another.
- File compression and extraction: MKExplorer can compress and extract files in a variety of formats, including ZIP, RAR, and 7Z.
- Root access: MK Explorer can be granted root access, which allows you to access and manage files on your device’s root filesystem.
- File sharing: MK Explorer can share files with other devices via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or USB.
- File manager extensions: MK Explorer supports a variety of file manager extensions, which add additional functionality to the app.
MK Explorer is a great file manager for Android devices. It is powerful, versatile, and easy to use.
Here are some of the pros and cons of MKExplorer:
- Powerful and versatile file manager
- Two-pane view
- File compression and extraction
- Root access
- File sharing
- File manager extensions
- Can be complex for some users
- Some features require root access
- Some ads
Overall, MKExplorer is a great file manager for Android devices. It is powerful, versatile, and easy to use. If you are looking for a powerful file manager for your Android device, I recommend giving MK Explorer a try.
Here are some of the alternatives to MK Explorer:
- ES File Explorer: ES File Explorer is another popular file manager for Android devices. It is similar to MK Explorer in terms of features, but it has a different user interface.
- Solid Explorer: Solid Explorer is another powerful file manager for Android devices. It is similar to MK Explorer in terms of features, but it has a more modern user interface.
- File Manager: File Manager is a simple file manager for Android devices. It is easy to use, but it does not have as many features as MK Explorer or ES File Explorer.
MK Explorer (File manager) is a powerful and attractive program for managing files and folders in Android is. In the design of the user interface of this program, the material standards are fully respected and in this respect it is the best of the programs of its category. This program has all the standard features of a file manager, along with two separate panels to display folders separately, as well as support for RAR and ZIP formats, along with displaying the small icons of programs and folders.
Features and features of MK Explorer software:
– Material standard user interface.
– Two separate panels.
– Support compression formats.
Extract RAR files.
– Root access capability.
Compatible with tablets.
– Ability to search between folders and files.
– Simple text editor.
– Show media in the internal gallery.
The latest changes released for MK Explorer 2.4.2:
– Improved: file operations (Android 5+)
– Removed: permissions to read contacts
– Added: Czech translation (Thank you!)
– Fixed a lot of bugs
– A lot of UI improvements:
* Improved scrolling path
* Added accent colors
* Added more ripple effects
* Removed “Home button” from wide title bar (Now you can back to home page using scrolling path)
* Removed “Navigation buttons” from wide title bar (Now you can enable it in the settings)
* Added sort and view buttons on wide title bar
v4.0 and up
MK Explorer installation guide
Download the program file and after transferring it to your phone, install and run it.
Last Updated on July 14, 2023 by admin