MobaXterm is a comprehensive software for monitoring and controlling remote computer systems. With various functions, this program provides remote system control for programmers, webmasters, IT managers, and any user who needs to control their work remotely. MobaXterm includes all the tools needed for remote system control (SSH, X11, RDP, VNC, FTP, MOSH, etc.) as well as Unix commands (bash, ls, cat, sed, grep, awk, rsync, etc.) Provides a portable Windows executable file to the user.
Providing all the network tools in a single package brings advantages, for example, when you connect to a remote server using SSH, a graphical SFTP interface will pop up and open automatically so that you can edit and manage the desired files remotely. The developers of this software have focused on a rich and simple user interface so that users can effectively connect to remote servers in various networks and systems.
Features and features of MobaXterm software:
- The built-in benefit of the X server and its complete configuration based on X.org
- Ability to export screen from Unix to local Windows
- Support for X11-Forwarding
- SSH terminal based on PuTTY and custom fonts and favorite fonts
- Access to a large number of Unix/Linux commands on the Windows platform
- The possibility of increasing the capabilities of the program by plugins
- Extensive management of communication sessions: Rdp, Vnc, Ssh, Mosh, X11 and…
- No need for admin access to run
- Providing the program as a simple and portable Exe file (transferable to USB memory sticks)
- High stability and security of the program
Windows 2K • Windows XP • Windows Vista • Windows Vista 64 bit • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64 bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64 bit • Windows 2003 • Windows 10 • Windows NT
Register the software using the Keygen available in the Crack folder.