Monitoring and Alerting with Prometheus is a set of video tutorials on data development and monitoring tools. In fact, by watching this course, you will become fully acquainted with the Prometheus development tool. With the help of this open source monitoring system, you can closely monitor systems such as Linux servers, Windows servers, database servers and any other program. By watching this course, you will become well acquainted with how to install and configure this system.
Dear students, by watching the tutorials of this course, you will learn how to visualize the necessary diagrams for monitoring with the help of Grafana. You will also learn how to set alert alerts. On the other hand, the creators of this course have tried to teach you how to work by configuring real systems. This training course does not require previous experience and is designed and published for all people who are interested in monitoring by Prometheus.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Learn how to install and configure the Prometheus system
- Familiarity with the function of monitoring and announcing alerts in various systems
- Learn how to visualize your data in understandable charts
- Thanks to the precision tools, you will implement your programs with high accuracy
- You will enable monitoring and alerting in all your infrastructures
Specifications of the Monitoring and Alerting course with Prometheus
- English language
- Duration: 4 hours and 3 minutes
- Number of courses: 37
- Instructor: Edward Viaene, Jorn Jambers
- File format: mp4
Prerequisite for Monitoring and Alerting with Prometheus
- Prometheus will be installed during the course on a VM using DigitalOcean (you’ll get a coupon to launch a droplet without charge)
- No Prometheus experience is required to take this course
- The course assumes basic Linux knowledge
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
The 2020/7 version has increased by 2 lessons and about half an hour compared to 2018/11.
Version 2020/7 (no subtitles)
Version 2018/11 (with subtitles)