Mozilla Firefox, The Firefox project at the Mozilla Foundation started in September 2002 under the name Phoenix, and after a while, because the name Phoenix was the same as a company of the same name, it was renamed Firebird in May 2003, at the same time as the release of version 0.6. The life of this name was not long due to the existence of a database project with the same name, and finally on February 9, 2004, at the same time as the release of version 0.8, the name Firefox was chosen and finalized.
Firefox became the most popular browser in a short time and attracted the opinion of many users. The high speed of loading pages, replacing tabs instead of separate pages (Tabbed Browsing), functional plugins, etc. were among the features that made Firefox unique in the field of browsers for a long time.
After the entry of Google with the introduction of the Chrome browser and the free Opera browser, this competition became hotter in the market and is still going on…
On November 14, 2017, the Mozilla Foundation released a major update, a different version called Mozilla Firefox Quantum, which became the first choice of many users with twice the speed and 30% less memory usage.
Features and features of the Mozilla Firefox browser:
– Firefox’s extraordinary security compared to other browsers
– High speed of loading pages in Firefox, as well as improving the speed of running the program in new versions
– Simple, yet professional and very flexible user interface
– The existence of very diverse and useful plugins
– Full compatibility with all types of web design technologies
– Strong and different RSS feature of this browser compared to other browsers
– Has dedicated versions for different operating systems
The set of changes made in different versions of this browser can be seen here.
Tips for Firefox:
– The final version of Firefox is always installed, and trial versions are not installed due to problems, and the use of these versions is not recommended.
– The latest version of the program is always placed on the main page of the Mozilla site, with a delay compared to its FTP.
Windows XP SP2 –
Windows Server 2003 SP1 –
Windows Vista –
Windows 7 –
Windows 8 –
– Windows 10
CPU: Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
HDD: 200MB of hard drive space
There is no special point in installing Firefox, and by installing the new version, the information and settings of the previous version are preserved and updated.
Download Mozilla Firefox 103.0 x86
Download Mozilla Firefox 103.0 x64
Download Mozilla Firefox 103.0 Linux
Download Mozilla Firefox 103.0 macOS
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit