The Firefox project at the Mozilla Foundation began in September 2002 under the name Phoenix and was later renamed Firebird in May 2003 at the same time as version 0.6, as Phoenix’s name was the same as the company of the same name. The name did not last long due to a database project of the same name and was finally chosen and finalized on February 9, 2004, at the same time as version 0.8 of Firefox.
Firefox quickly became the most popular browser and attracted many users. High page load speeds, tabbed tabs instead of tabbed browsing, add-ons, and other features made Firefox a long-standing browser.
With the advent of Google with the introduction of the Chrome browser and the release of the Opera browser, the market for this competition became hotter and still continues.
On November 14, 2017, the Mozilla Foundation released a major update, a different version called the Mozilla Firefox Quantum, which became the first choice of many users with twice the speed and 30% less memory usage.
Features of Mozilla Firefox Browser:
– Extraordinary security of Firefox compared to other browsers
– High page load speed in Firefox and also improve the speed of program execution in new versions
– Simple and at the same time professional and very flexible user interface
– Existence of very diverse and useful plugins
– Full compatibility with a variety of web design technologies
– Strong and distinctive RSS capability of this browser compared to other browsers
– Has proprietary versions for different operating systems
The set of changes made in different versions of this browser can be seen here.
Firefox Program Tips:
– The final version of Firefox is always included and the trial versions are not included due to problems and the use of these versions is not recommended.
– The latest version of the program is always placed on the main page of the Mozilla site, with a delay compared to its FTP.
: Operating Systems
Windows XP SP2 –
Windows Server 2003 SP1 –
Windows Vista –
Windows 7 –
Windows 8 –
– Windows 10
CPU: Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
HDD: 200MB of hard drive space
The installation of Fire fox is not special and with the installation of the new version, the information and settings of the previous version are preserved and updated.
Download Mozilla Fire fox 98.0.1 x86
Download Mozilla Fire fox 98.0.1 x64
Download Mozilla Fire fox 98.0.1 Linux
Download Mozilla Fire fox 98.0.1 macOS
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit