ADAMS stands for Automated Dynamic Analysis of Mechanical Systems and stands for Automated Dynamic Analysis of Mechanical Systems. MSC Adams software is one of the most powerful and oldest computer-aided engineering software (CAE for short) in the field of force and motion analysis of multibody systems. This program provides a wide variety of possibilities for engineers to create, test, test and optimize mechanical systems before reaching the stage of physical prefabrication. Adams is divided into two general parts, the core of the software and the specialized part; The Adams core itself consists of three parts: Adams / View section for 3D modeling, definition of objects and their properties, forces, displacements, etc., Adams / Solver section for numerical solution of dynamic system designed using Euler-Lagrange method and Adams / PostProcessor section for display The results of different sections graphically and multimedia.
Features and specifications of MSC Adams software :
Accurate and advanced dynamic analysis of multi-body or multi-body systems
– Understanding the dynamics and optimization of complex systems in the shortest time
– Possibility of kinetic simulation as well as kinematic study of mechanical systems
– Ability to measure the forces acting on different components
– Advanced analysis of flexible parts
– Ability to determine the location of parts in the system with extraordinary accuracy
– Ability to predict and determine the life of the part in the work cycle
– Has various specialized sections such as Adams / Chassis, Adams / Driveline, Adams / Flex, Adams / Car and… with many applications in the automotive, railway, aerospace and other industries.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder inside the ISO file.