MSC Dytran is software from MSC Software for analyzing and simulating transient events such as breakage, collisions, stresses, and analyzing the complex behavior of our manufacturing structures under these conditions. Dytran leads to a better study of the overall product design and will increase the security and reliability of our product with the end customer. This software provides you with the capability of structural analysis, fluid material flow and FEA analysis in a single package. With its unique features, Dytran enables you to analyze structural components, fluids and materials in an integrated environment.
The accuracy of this software has been proven through physical experiments, Dytran helps engineers to test their pre-design situation against various real-world events and before presenting time-consuming and costly physical models, the potential weaknesses of their product Discover and fix. For example, in the automotive industry, using this program, you can simulate and check airbag design, occupant safety, seat design, crash testing, etc., or in defense areas, such as ship collisions with rocks, explosions, and resistance. And… can be read. Using this software, while reducing costs and production time and early detection of potential problems, will increase the quality and reliability of your products.
Features and specifications of MSC Dytran software:
- Excellent accuracy and analysis in various industries
- A combination of the best simulation technologies
- Ultimate productivity using new methods such as supporting parallel distributed memory
- Analysis and simulation of transient structures (pressure / fracture)
- Analysis of fluids such as water and its interaction with other system components
- Perform efficient calculations
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.