MSC Patran in manufacturing companies to the modeling industry itself for its ability to create three-dimensional models with high graphics and the ability to build a variety of components is recognized and excelled in the limited components that give the user the ability to understand, develop and test a product in simulation. Provides the computer base before construction and material requirements.
MSC Patran is an open source, all-purpose 3D mechanical engineering assistant software package. The software, along with the dialogs, provides a complete CAE environment for linking engineering designs, analysis, and performance evaluation functions.
MSC Patran gives full mechanical simulation power to reduce prices, increase productivity and reduce delivery time. It also allows full access to geometry for leading CAD systems to build component models. With direct access, the geometry remains intact in CAD format and enters the MSC Patran database without any conversion or modification.
MSC Patran supports multiple industry standard geometric format shifts. An option to import directly into parasolid format is also available for several CAD systems and handling templates. All finite elements, loads and boundary conditions, and material properties can be attributed to geometry. All students of mechanics and other engineering fields can open an account on this program to model their designs.
Features and specifications of MSC Patran software:
– Possibility of better cooperation in close integration of MSC Patran with CAD packages and analysis solvents
– Production of high
-strength automatic solid and solid meshes – Reduction of manufacturing costs using the added application of simulation technologies
– Ability to mesh on advanced mesh
– Increase design efficiency And manufacturing processes
– Graphic interface with CAD geometry
– Direct input to parasolid format for multiple CAD systems and displacement templates
– PCL command language and selected MSC Acument tools
– Dialog results processing
– Standardization of results from result templates
– Automatic shape recognition / Interactive
– Full integration with MSC analysis solution software and three-part solvents
– Attribution to the geometry of all finite components, loads and boundary conditions, and material specifications
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.