SimXpert is a comprehensive and integrated software solution for MSC Software. Using this software platform, you can have all the tools needed for simulation together. SimXpert is an integrated CAE (computer aided engineering) environment for product simulation that will speed up and increase product simulation accuracy, increase production efficiency, and ultimately deliver better products to the market faster. SimXpert does this by using the best simulation methodology, which integrates multivariate analysis as well as enhances the degree of customization in an engineering environment. Using this software as an integrated engineering environment will reduce the number of tools needed for analysis and design in the engineering workflow and will exchange better information between different departments.
Finally, SimXpert allows manufacturers to test their product in a real-world environment without costly physical simulation and ensure the quality of their product. The difference between this product and competitors is that SimXpert is a multidisciplinary simulator, which means that to simulate a product, we do not need to switch between different branches of engineering and use its own tools for each part, but all the tools needed in the field of simulation. Has provided the product in one place and in an integrated environment.
Features and specifications of SimXpert software:
- Support for various work environments such as: structural, kinetic, thermal, deformation and metamorphosis environments and…
- Create complex virtual prototypes
- Ability to evaluate large volumes of results
- Create organizational reports
- Ability to create different templates based on the best CAE solutions
- Accept IGES, Parasolid, CATIA V4, CATIA V5, Pro / ENGINEER, ACIS, STEP and STL data files for FE modeling
Available in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder in the ISO file.