myFFmpeg is a comprehensive tool for Windows that has the ability to convert different audio and video formats together using a variety of different codecs. In building this program with a focus on simplicity, a more convenient way to work with FFmpeg is provided to produce quality videos without writing even a single command on the command line. Also in this program, technical and detailed information of various media files, including video and audio codecs, formats, codec ID, frame rate, encoding settings, color information, and more are provided.
- High quality and complete control over the work
- Supports a variety of formats including MPEG4, H264, H265 HEVC, Matroska, PRORES, DNxHD, DVVideo, MPEG TS, MPEG PS, XAVS, FLV, Theora, AVI, OGG, VP8 & VP9 (.webm), Animated GIF, VOB, MXF, GFX and more
- Combine media files
- Subtitle support
- Default Presets such as iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One, Wii-U, Android, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and many more
- Encode multiple files simultaneously
- More than 300 professional options
- Supports 4K and 5K quality and even more
- Over 35 audio and video filters to add watermarks, timecode rendering, video capture, and more
- Support for hardware acceleration encoding
- Video output to image and vice versa
- Monitor the output process
- Ability to save user presets
MyFFmpeg system requirements:
Windows 7, 8, and 10 64bit
- Disconnect the application from the Internet with a firewall.
- Use the keys.txt file to activate the program.