myFFmpeg is a comprehensive tool for Windows that has the ability to convert different audio and video formats into one using a multitude of different codecs. In building this program with a focus on simplicity, a more convenient way to work with FFmpeg It is provided to make quality movies without writing a single command in the command line. Also, in this program, technical and detailed information of all types of media files including video and audio codecs, formats, codec ID, frame rate, encoding settings, color information and more are provided.
Features of myFFmpeg:
- High quality and full control over work
- Supports various formats including MPEG4, H264, H265 HEVC, Matroska, PRORES, DNxHD, DVVideo, MPEG TS, MPEG PS, XAVS, FLV, Theora, AVI, OGG, VP8 & VP9 (.webm), Animated GIF, VOB, MXF, GFX and more
- Combine media files
- Subtitle support
- Default presets such as iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One, Wii-U, Android, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many others
- Encode multiple files simultaneously
- More than 300 professional options
- Support for 4K and 5K quality and even more
- More than 35 audio and video filters to add watermarks, timecode rendering, video stabilization and more
- Support for hardware acceleration of encoding
- Output video to image and vice versa
- Monitor the output process
- Ability to save user presets
MyFFmpeg system requirements:
Windows 7, 8 and 10 64bit
- Block the program’s access to the Internet through the firewall.
- Use the keys.txt file to activate the program.
Attention: If you have trouble recognizing FFmpeg in this program, you need to download and compile FFmpeg. (You can from This link Download the compiled version in the release section.)
Last Updated on July 19, 2023 by admin