SQL – MySQL for Data Analytics and Business Intelligence is an instructional video for business analysis, marketing and data management from Udemy. When you can work with SQL, it means that you do not have to rely on anyone to send data and execute queries, and you can do it alone. This feature allows you to be independent and access more information to get answers that may improve the way you do business. For example, database management is the basis for data analysis and intelligent decision making.
In this course, you will learn how to write SQL coding, database management, marketing, and more.
SQL Course Features – MySQL for Data Analytics and Business Intelligence:
- Professionalize in SQL
- Learn how to write SQL
- Create, design and work with SQL databases
- Work with a complex and high-level database throughout the course
- Increase and strengthen your resume by learning more skills
- Get ready for real database management
- Get started using MySQL – Database Management System
- Develop business insights when solving big data tasks
- Prepare for SQL Developer, Database Manager, Business Analyst and Business Careers
- Duration: 9 hours and 48 minutes
- English language
- Number of lessons: 286 lessons
- Instructor: 365 Careers
Prerequisites for SQL – MySQL for Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
No prior experience is required. We will start from the very basics
After Extract with the required Player.
The 2019/12 version has increased by about 10 MB compared to the 2018/9 version.
Version 2020/6 has not changed in the number of courses, time and topics compared to 2019/12, but it has increased in size by about 30 MB.
Version 2020/10 compared to 2020/6 has not changed the number of courses and topics.