Nanjing Swansoft CNC Simulator is an innovative product for simulating CNC designs, designed and developed by Nanjing Swansoft Technology Company based on the teaching experience gained from the factory of production and industrial training centers. Nanjing Swan Software has developed a powerful CNC virtual machine simulation software that includes the control of the following manufacturers:
FANUC, SIMUMERIK, MITSUBISHI, GSK, HNK, KND, WA, SKY, HAAS, GREAT, FAGOR and DASEN
With this software, students can gain the scientific experience needed to program, set up and work with a CNC machine at a low cost.
Features and capabilities of Swansoft CNC Simulator:
- Includes 65 systems from different manufacturers such as Fanuc, Mitsubishi, Siemens… with 115 different operator panels
- System customization includes controls, systems and machines
- SSCNC is a real-time 3D CNC simulator that uses OpenGL to accurately and quickly render 3D models.
- Dynamic rotation, zoom, fullscreen and change views during real-time simulation
- Multi-monitor support
- Machining process simulation set: workpiece selection, selection and measurement tools
- Machine simulation includes real components such as refrigeration, sound for machining operations and chip production
- Database management tools and custom tools
- Use of virtual measuring tools: edge finder, probe meter , micrometer, caliper and…
- Record the operation and playback process in AVI format
- Materials library, sorting and inserting new materials
- Three-dimensional measurement of the workpiece
- Editable (copy, cut and paste)
Swansoft CNC Simulator installation guide
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
After installation, copy and replace all the files in the Crack folder in the default path C: \ Nanjing Swansoft \ SSCNC \ SERVER. Then copy and replace the sssd.dll and VcncDll.dll files again in C: \ Nanjing Swansoft \ SSCNC \ common \ Bin.