Navicat Data Modeler is a powerful tool for database design. With the help of this program, you can design a variety of database models, including conceptual, logical and physical models. You do not need to write different commands to do this. Things like designing the overall structure of the database, reverse engineering processes, importing information models from ODBC resources, building advanced SQL / DDLs, printing models, and much more are all done graphically. With the help of this software, it is possible to create database relation models and create corresponding SQL scripts with just one click.
Navicat Data Modeler supports databases of various engines including MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, SQL Server , PostgreSQL, and SQLite. Working with each of these databases is no different. All objects and database entities and the relationship between them are displayed visually in this program and by clicking on them you can make the necessary edits. One of the useful features of this program is the possibility of comparing two databases in such a way that after applying changes in different parts of a database, you can clearly see the applied changes. Also, using the reverse engineering tool of this program, you can easily extract the ER structure of the desired database. After designing the database, this software automatically generates SQL scripts for you.
Features of Navicat Data Modeler:
- Work with data completely intuitively without the need to enter text commands
- Supports a variety of database engines
- Ability to build conceptual, logical and physical models of data
- Ability to reverse engineer databases and build ER diagrams from it
- Ability to compare and synchronize changes to two databases
- Ability to automate SQL scripts
- Have standard design tools (layering, images, notes, etc.)
- Infinitely undo and redo
Listed in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.