Navicat Premium 15 Description
Navicat Premium 15 is an advanced database management tool that allows you to connect and work with SQLite, SQL Server MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MariaDB databases in a single environment. Using this software, all kinds of management features such as connection, input and output of data, synchronization and synchronization of information, backup, and… are provided to the user and the user can perform the required operations easily and quickly with the graphical user interface of this software. Gives.
Features and specifications of Navicat Premium 15 software :
– Convenient and fast user interface
– Working with different databases in an integrated environment and at the same time
– Import and export high-speed data
– Synchronization of data
– Ability to schedule and perform automatic operations on time
Ability to backup or backup data
– Complete and advanced reporting of operations
– Support for high-security database connection via SSH and HTTP
– Support for about 12 different formats for data entry and output such as Excel, Access, XML, HTML, TXT, CSV, and formats.
– Compatibility with the latest version of supported databases
– This program is the most complete product of PremiumSoft company and includes more features of the company’s software; See a comparison of Enterprise and Essentials features here.
Navicat Premium 15 required system
Windows 7 • Windows 7 64 bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64 bit • Windows 2008 R2 • Windows Server 2012 • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64 bit • Windows Server 2016
Navicat Premium 15 Pictures
Navicat Premium 15 Installation guide
Install the software but do not run it. Run the patch file in the crack folder, at the top make sure that Navicat v 15 software is selected, and click the Patch button on the right side. After seeing the message navicat.exe -> Cracked, run the software and click on Registration.
From the Patch file, in the fourth part (Keygen / offline activation), by clicking on Generate in front of the Serial keygen, generate the serial number 4 of the software and enter it in the Perpetual part of the software. Then click Activate and then Manual activation. Enter the given request code in the relevant field in the Patch file and click the Generate button at the bottom (Activation Code). Enter the generated code in the relevant section of the software and click Activate.