NCrunch is one of the most powerful plugins available for Visual Studio where you will be able to run all kinds of tests on your application and code, including NUnit, MS Test, Xunit, MbUnit, MSpec, SpecFlow. And easily find the problems and bugs of your program by it.
Features of NCrunch Plugin:
- Code Coverage: With this feature you can view test information in each line of your code. For example, whether the test was performed on a part of the code or whether it was performed by a successful person or there were errors. With this feature you know exactly which lines need to be corrected.
- Performance metrics: During the test, the length of time it takes for each line of your code to run is calculated and you are shown where the program is slow.
- Inline Exception Details: For tests that fail, you will be able to see errors or warnings.
- Intelligent Execution of Tests: With this feature, you will be able to perform all kinds of tests on your program.
- Parallel Execution: Support for parallel processes is available in this program.
- Smart Support for Multi-core / Multi-processor Systems: Support for multi-core processors or multi-processor support in NCrunch.
- Easy Debugging: Thanks to NCrunch you can easily debug your application.
- Full Synchronization with your Codebase: You do not need to save your project before doing the test. NCrunch automatically saves and executes.
- Support for Large Systems: There is the ability to support large and large projects and perform all kinds of tests in this program.
Use the serial in the Serial.txt file to register the software.