Neodynamic ImageDraw SDK for .NET is an advanced imaging library that you can use in your .NET projects for any graphic work. ImageDraw provides over 50 well-known imaging effects including shadows, glass reflection, landscape, camera view, Polaroid, videotape, scaling, resizing, black, white, brown and tint. ImageDraw is designed for .NET developers and is easy to use by providing an easy-to-use template.
Features and capabilities of Neodynamic ImageDraw SDK for .NET:
- Wrap images with ImageElement. These images can be obtained from various sources such as URL, file path, Base64 strings, byte array, SQL BLOB, Stream or System.Drawing.Image object.
- Supports GIF, JPG / JPEG, BMP, TIFF, ICO, WMF, EMF & PNG image formats
- TextElement: Unicode text rendering in basic format. TextElement is useful for custom drawing captions, highlighted text and watermarks.
- Render rich text by mixing words in different fonts, size, pitch, foreground color and…
- Render style texts with special effects including gradient colors and shapes
- Apply one or more imaging effects to any object element – ImageElement, TextElement, WordArtElement, ShapeElement & RichTextElement
- Create composite images with ImageDraw, render and save them with high quality output (DPI).
- Provide predefined shapes such as rectangle, oval, line, arrow, arrow, polygon, bubble
- Support for imaging effects, adding text within them with the ability to layer, circular border, pattern and…
- Handle multi-page TIFF files and allow access to any of the pages in the file
Copy the files in the Crack folder to the appropriate paths accordingly.