NetSetMan is a network configuration management software that can easily switch between 6 different modes, organized visual profiles including IP address, gateways, DNS servers, WINS servers, IPv4 and IPv6, extensive WiFi management, computer name, Workgroup, DNS domain, default printer, network drives, NIC status, SMTP server, script and hosts. NetSetMan software provides a powerful and easy-to-use interface for managing all network settings at a glance. At the beginning of the run, the software creates an icon in the taskbar and notification location, and when the program is minimized, goes to the taskbar. The main window of the program has a clear structure and includes 6 tabs to put together six profiles with different network settings.
Features and capabilities of NetSetMan:
- Management for network settings (LAN & WLAN)
- NSM service for permission to use without administrator access
- Management to define usage license
- Quick switch from tray icon
- Auto save settings
- Activate the command line
- Quick access to used Windows locations
- Two different user interfaces
Windows XP • Windows XP 64 bit • Windows Vista • Windows Vista 64 bit • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64 bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64 bit • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64 bit
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.