- Network Signal Info is a network monitoring app developed by de.kroegerama.
- The app provides detailed information about your network connection, such as signal strength, data usage, and network type.
- Network Signal Info is a free app, but there is a paid subscription plan that gives users access to additional features, such as the ability to see network signal strength in dBm and the ability to export network data to a CSV file.
- The app has been downloaded over 1 million times and has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars on the Google Play Store.
Here are some of the features of Network Signal Info:
- Signal strength: Network SignalInfo shows the signal strength of your network connection in both dBm and as a percentage.
- Data usage: Network Signal Info shows your data usage for each network type, such as Wi-Fi, cellular, and Bluetooth.
- Network type: Network Signal Info shows the network type you are connected to, such as Wi-Fi, 4G, or 3G.
- Network latency: Network SignalInfo shows the latency of your network connection, which is the time it takes for data to travel from your device to the server.
- Network history: Network Signal Info keeps a history of your network data so you can track your usage over time.
- Export data: Network Signal Info allows you to export your network data to a CSV file so you can analyze it further.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Network SignalInfo:
- Detailed information: Network Signal Info provides detailed information about your network connection.
- Easy to use: Network Signal Info is easy to use and has a simple interface.
- Free: Network Signal Info is free to download and use.
- Can be inaccurate: Network Signal Info can be inaccurate, especially in areas with poor signal strength.
- Not as powerful as some other network monitoring apps: Network Signal Info is not as powerful as some other network monitoring apps, such as NetMonster and NetGuard.
Overall, Network Signal Info is a good network monitoring app with a wide range of features. It is easy to use and free to download, but it can be inaccurate in areas with poor signal strength.
Program Network Signal Info It provides you with the most accurate and complete information you need for data and wireless networks connected to your device or available in your device.. With the help of this program, you can compare networks and measure and compare the strength of each.
Features and features of the software Network SignalInfo:
– Display accurate and detailed information.
– Display the roaming status of mobile networks.
– Show MAC address and IP Address.
– Show address DHCP Wireless networks.
– the show DNS1 And DNS2.
– Calculation of maximum network speed.
– Outputting information in a format csv.
– It has a variety of widgets.
– It has two different and separate web widgets to display data and wireless network information separately.
Latest released changes for Network SignalInfo 3.50.06:
– Urgent bugfixes
– Widget size bug solved
– Signal strength bug on some smartphones solved
– low memory bug solved
– new map view (much better performance and handling)
– a lot of code improvements
– stability improvements
– Better Android 6 support
. bug fixes
More information about Network Signal Info It can be seen from here.
v2.3 and up
Download the program file and after transferring it to your phone, install and run it.
Last Updated on July 15, 2023 by admin